Lakestream Fine Art Studios Trout Prints 10x20 Print
These are beautiful works of art with amazing attention to detail. A great gift for the fisher people in your life. These fine works of art will really make your fly tying area stand out!
- Rustic Barnwood frames are available for print sizes: 9x12”, 10x20”, 12x24” and 18x24”
- Classic Black painted frames are available for print sizes: 9x12”, 10x20” and 12x24”
- Appalachian Barnwood has a reclaimed gray wood finish with a smooth profile and complements both contemporary and rustic decor. It is only available for the 20x30” print size.
- The size (length) of the Rainbow Trout in the 9”x12” print is 9.375 inches.
- The size (length) of the Rainbow Trout in the 10”x20” print is 15.375 inches.
- The size (length) of the Rainbow Trout in the 12”x24” and 20”x30” prints is 18.375 inches, an exact size reproduction of the original drawing. These Giclée prints of Paul’s original art are of the highest color quality and resolution available. The ink used for these prints is pigment-based, and is printed on acid-free, archival paper, resulting in a print that will last over 100 years without fading.
If purchased as prints only, the print sizes offered easily pair with open frame sizes commonly found in stores.
All artwork on this site, with the exception of the 20x30” framed prints, is shipped with Giclée-printed matte borders. The 20x30” framed print is shipped with an acid and lignin-free, conservation double-matte, meeting all conservation quality standards set by the Fine Art Trade Guild.
All glass used on framed art is Conservation Clear, 99% UV light-blocking glass.
All framed prints ship ready to hang and enjoy. Professionally-framed with dust cover, screws and D-rings, plastic-coated cable and wall bumpers.
Unframed prints are wrapped in pH neutral glassine paper and shipped in 3” crush-proof tubes.